Join us for another successful year at CIRSE!
Once again, we will be supporting CIRSE for another year and ask you to step into the Mentice booth and test your skills on our simulator!
Hands-on training procedures
We have a number of featured procedures available for you to try out your skills on! Take a look at which features we will be presenting below! Want to try something different? Just ask!
- Prostatic Artery Embolization
- Transarterial Embolization
- Uterine Artery Embolization
- Below-the-Knee Intervention
- Peripheral Angiography
- Vascular Trauma Management
Click here to book a time on our simulator and a meeting with us!
This year's theme at CIRSE's Radiation Protection Pavilion is "How to Make Your Angio Suite Smart and Safe". Our featured talk will be presented by Professor Lars Lönn.
- C-arm Management and Radiation Safety in the Angiosuite
Monday 24 September, 11:00 - 11:15
Featured hands-on sessions
Mentice simulators have again been chosen to power CIRSE's simulation gallery. Participants will have the opportunity to practice the below procedures under the guidance of a technician and/or proctor.
Simulator gallery sessions for residents and fellows
- SIM 1: Prostatic artery embolization: basics, current role and future perspectives (advanced)
Saturday 22 September, 08:30 - 13:00
- SIM 2: Basic principles of peripheral arterial intervention (core)
Sunday 23 September, 08:30 - 13:00
- SIM 3: Endovascular management of arterial complications (intermediate)
Monday 24 September, 08:30 - 13:00
- SIM 4: The basics of chemoembolization for the liver (intermediate)
Tuesday 25 September, 08:30 - 13:00
Simulator gallery sessions for students
- SP-SIM 1: Prostatic artery embolization: basics, current role and future perspectives
Saturday 22 September, 14:00 - 15:00
- SP-SIM 2: Basic principles of peripheral arterial intervention
Sunday 23 September, 14:00 - 15:00
- SP-SIM 3: Endovascular management of arterial complications
Monday 24 September, 14:00 - 15:00
- SP-SIM 4: The basics of chemoembolization for the liver
Tuesday 25 September, 14:00 - 15:00
To learn more about CIRSE's simulator gallery sessions, please click here.
Our highlighted video
Southampton PAE workshop - Powered by Mentice Simulators
Simulation played a large role in Southampton's PAE workshop, the first of its kind in the UK since NICE guidelines were updated to allow the use of prostate artery embolization (PAE) as a treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.