Do you want to be part of a Leading Global MedTech Company?
We are in search of an inspiring Director of Marketing that can be a part of our exciting journey!
At Mentice, we passionately develop endovascular simulation solutions to help improve patient lives. More than 20 years ago, we started with a simple mission, and now our solutions help doctors acquire, retain, and enhance their endovascular therapy skills helping them improve patient outcomes worldwide. We have regional offices in the US, Europe, Brazil, India, China, and Japan while our headquarters office is in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We have a great global team with a passion for marketing and sales, that is now looking for a strong hands-on leader to develop and strengthen our Global Marketing Department. The position is full-time employment, located in our HQ office in Gothenburg, reporting to the VP of Marketing and Business Development, also located in Sweden.
About the role
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development, implementation, management, and execution of an effective marketing strategy and corresponding commercial plan to achieve revenue objectives. As Marketing Director, you will drive downstream execution for currently available and next-generation products through digital and traditional platforms.
In this role, you will have significant interaction with the field-based salesforce and must work collaboratively to create plans and ensure that customer targeting, messaging, new product launches, clinical indication expansion, and sales tools are well executed and impactful.
More specifically about the role (but not limited to):
- Drive a comprehensive marketing strategy including customer targeting, onboarding team members, further enabling existing sales team members and launch planning
- Execution will be through strategies related to product and indication launches, customer engagement, and conference presence.
- Develop downstream activities and execute agreed-upon commercial plans in conjunction and consultation with Sales, Upstream Marketing, and Learning and Development.
- Produce and drive the use of impactful marketing collateral tools.
- Analyze the business to understand trends and drive recommendations to improve execution of strategic plans
- Collect customer insights and competitive intelligence and incorporate them into marketing plans
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers
- Develop strong credibility with Sales, KOLs, and customers through procedural, product, and competitor/competitive therapy knowledge
- Cooperate with other departments and ensure the effective training of the sales team.
- Ensure that all marketing activities conform to company guidelines and local laws.
Who do we think you are?
- To be successful, you should have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in a similar position in an international environment, a plus if you have experience from the Medical Device Industry.
- MBA in Marketing or equal qualifications/ documented experience.
- Analytical skills, Content creation, Sales and Marketing automation, Digital Advertising and SEO are core strengths to your experience.
- Experience developing and launching into new markets.
- Documented experience within MedTech or Healthcare is a plus.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to speak up when important information or questions must be raised and takes action when issues must be addressed.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities. Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, clinical and sales partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including sales & marketing leadership.
- Ability to work in hospitals, operating rooms, clinics, and surgical centers.
- Domestic and international travel is expected in the role.
What can we offer?
We are a company that is proud of our products, services and customers and the impact we have on improving patient lives. We offer a challenging and creative environment where you can grow and have a big impact on our future success.
Please visit www.mentice.com for more information about the company and to apply for the position. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively. For questions regarding the position, please contact Martin Harris, VP Marketing and Business Development email@example.com
Hope to see you as a member of our great team in the future!