Better patient care through simulation and education
Management of patient and staff radiation doses in fluoroscopy is of increasing concern to accrediting organizations, regulatory agencies, insurers, and hospital systems.
- Practice and apply radiation management concepts in a risk-free simulation environment
- Award winning courses with proven, published benefits for both patients & staff
- Work at your own pace from any computer, phone, or tablet with Internet access
- Up to 10.5 Category 1 CME credits
- Self-assessment CME (SA-CME) credit for Maintenance of Certification
- Created by M.D. and Ph.D. experts in the field
How can you attend the training?
Get in contact with our Radiation Safety group at email@example.com
Read more on our Radiation Safety Module